The state of crypto regulatory news from India to Russia to Brazil.
This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
On today’s episode, NLW does a whistle-stop tour of global crypto regulatory news, including:
- India – set to ban crypto as payment but regulated as asset?
- Israel – might new AML rules make it easier for banks to work with crypto providers?
- Sweden – disagreement on mining politics
- Russia – a new source of global power?
- Indonesia – is bitcoin haram?
- As well as news from Peru, the U.K. and Brazil
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features Nathaniel Whittemore aka NLW, with editing by Michele Musso & Adrian Blust, research by Scott Hill and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Dark Crazed Cap” by Isaac Joel. Image credit: btgbtg/iStock/Getty Images Plus, modified by CoinDesk.